3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Jr Olympic XC Championships (Read 24 times)

After following CR-Jr last year, we got to looking at this for this year.  Championships for our region (Region 7 / IL and IN) are practically in our backyard.  Would be nice if we actually had some club teams for the little ones around here but I haven't been able to find any.  Most jr-club teams around here are focused on sprints and field events.

CR, is CR-Jr running this year?

My dude is running CT, 2k for 8 and under, on nov 16.

Unattached as well - though there is a local youth club, he wasn't ready for twice a week practice. So he runs with me and we're being Very casual about it.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
      We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
      C-R

Awesome  CR Jr is targeting that rce to go to Nationals  Right now its supposed to be in but itmay b moved to IN (my back yrd literally) as hs some big events depleting their resources  we sould know by next week

That beinmg said - if its den here will offer room and board for you and the kiddos its in Carmel

This XC stuff rocks  I am a huge fan

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Jeez C-R, are you typing with your toes?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Jeez C-R, are you typing with your toes?

Might as well be - using my blackberry.

Cliffs notes - CR Jr races. I watch. Offer room and board to mbehr

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Might as well be - using my blackberry.

Cliffs notes - CR Jr races. I watch. Offer room and board to mbehr

I printed out the info last week and was going over it with the kids.  They're all for it.  We were looking at running a Turkey Trot race with them anyway, so this might just be a good intro to XC running for them.