3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Since this is the Hurtlocker I guess there is no need for (Read 255 times)

warnings lol

stiches

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

#artbydmcbride

{{{rocken}}}  Surprised

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

Reminds me of when my wife had thyroid surgery.

Not at it at all. 

Slo

Battle wounds!

{{{rocken}}}  Surprised

I appreciate the hug illene I do however I'm feeling rather hurtlockerish at the moment so nothing that will appear that I'm weak. So feel free to kick my ass for this response

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Battle wounds!

that is how I'm going to look at this. Just gotta come up with a bad ass story though Willa thought up of one that included a motorcycle and a clothes line

Reminds me of when my wife had thyroid surgery.

how is the Mrs?

C-R

Battle wounds!

Scars are hot. They show character. That's what I told DW and it's Man Law.

Heal up rocken.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Heal up rocken.

bhearn

Heal up rocken.

+1. Get well soon.

Feeling the growl again

Scars mean you've done more than just talk the talk.

I'm glad to hear that you are already feeling like kicking some ass.  That didn't take long.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

#artbydmcbride

>rockenmamaof5

^ kick in butt

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

how is the Mrs?

She's fine, thanks.  Her surgery was almost 10 years ago.  A couple of nodules on her thyroid so they removed half of it.  She takes synthroid every day now, but has the same stuff going on that you and spaniel referred to, always cold, etc.  She has to get the medication adjusted every now and then and when they tweak it it messes her up sometimes. Something that you just deal with.

Anyway glad the surgery went well.  I would tell you to fight the good fight with the rehab but no need 'cause you're a tough cookie and I imagine that you are chomping at the bit to get back at it.

Not at it at all. 

Scars are hot.

Am I the only one who finds that pic kinda sexy?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yes, get well soon and back to kicking but!

steph