3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yah, was a total out of nowhere surprise. Dude.

Prince of Fatness

Yah, was a total out of nowhere surprise. Dude.

If it is too much for you to deal with you know what to do with it.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Recommendations from folks in the southeast please.....

I will be heading to the Carolinas soon and will be looking for local beer to bring back with me.  Breweries that I am interested in...

Sweetwater

Coast

Foothills

Any others not mentioned here?

Any beer from those mentioned that are must have?  Already looking for The Gimp and Happy Ending from Sweetwater and Sexual Chocolate from Foothills.

Thanks.

Gotta say, anyone going through Columbia, SC needs to stop at Green's Beverage Warehouse.  Aisles of beer.  Did OK on my beer search.  Got some good local beer.  Did not get everything mentioned above but got some, plus some other local stuff that I cannot get at home.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Have not been following their FB. I need to correct that.

BTW, in hand: Westy Blond, Westy 8 and Westy 12, send from Belgium from ANOTHER beer fairy. Dude.

Damn.  Guess I need a better network.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prince of Fatness

Want

Will see what I can do.  May be difficult as quantities are limited and it appears that none will leave Long Island.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Will see what I can do.  May be difficult as quantities are limited and it appears that none will leave Long Island.

Sounds to me like you need to PM the originator of this thread then...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Damn I would like to try that one.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Damn I would like to try that one.

I didn't realize you hadn't had Moloko. I don't think there is any more on the shelves since it was released a couple of months ago, but I'll keep an eye out.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

I didn't realize you hadn't had Moloko. I don't think there is any more on the shelves since it was released a couple of months ago, but I'll keep an eye out.

Monkey has sent me some, and I did get some while I was out there, but I have not tried as much 3F as I would like to, including that one.

Not at it at all. 

Nice.  I would like the 12.

I'm so envious I posted twice.

Feeling the growl again

Nice.  I would like the 12.

'Twas good...very, very good.