3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

WhoDat - the eggs are in the nest.  Dogman out.

Goose Island Christmas Ale right now.  Pretty good.  I'm drinking a lot less recently but I am finally starting to put a dent in "the stash".

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

The BB Autumn Ale is pretty good. The Gooses Island Christmas Ale is decent, but I was expecting it to be better.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

The Gooses Island Christmas Ale is decent, but I was expecting it to be better.

It is no Finn Holiday Ale, that's for sure.  By the bottom of this bottle I was kind of wanting a different beer.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Goose Island Christmas Ale right now.  Pretty good.

No.

It is not.

Feeling the growl again

No.

It is not.

Opinions differ.  I would say 80% of IPAs suck.

Prince of Fatness

Bite your tongue.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Wegman's still had quite a bit of it the last time I was there.  I may be going there this weekend.  If I see it I will pick up a bottle for the Indy peeps.  It comes 750ml corked.

A bottle of Red Thunder is in hand for the Indy peeps.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

That's a bit harsh. Maybe only 75%.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Nice. And I happened upon another bottle of Moloko today. Smile

Nice. And I happened upon another bottle of Moloko today. Smile

Be sure to ship that through MA on the way to NJWink

Feeling the growl again

Outstanding.

FYI I did not go to Flat 12, but I did eye the downtown beer store for their selection...nothing new in bottles yet, it appears.

Have you had anything from Triton?

MTA:  I decided to be good tonight and only have one beer.  So I have a bottle of Weyerbacher Tiny chilling.

Prince of Fatness

Outstanding.

FYI I did not go to Flat 12, but I did eye the downtown beer store for their selection...nothing new in bottles yet, it appears.

Have you had anything from Triton?

MTA:  I decided to be good tonight and only have one beer.  So I have a bottle of Weyerbacher Tiny chilling.

Dude that Red Thunder is damn good.

Have not had anything from Triton.  Will try anything.

Did a little impromptu bomber share in the 'hood today.  My contribution was a bottle of Tiny.  Damn if it isn't good.  My neighbor, bless his heart provided a pinch of Lagavulin 16.  Dude,

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Did a little impromptu bomber share in the 'hood today.  My contribution was a bottle of Tiny.  Damn if it isn't good. 

I was baiting for a comment about only drinking 1 bottle of beer, but it's 750mL at 10.8%.  Wink

Feeling the growl again

I nursed the Tiny for ~3 hours...excellent stuff, I enjoyed every sip.  It had grit, so it went well with Grand Tourino.

In terms of beer left over from July's beer mile, I did an inventory and I THINK I am down to one more bomber of Weyerbacher, a couple Weyerbacher Seventeens, and maybe one bottle of another Weyerbacher.  Other than that, I think I am finally through it.

My beer palate will never be the same.  I hope this year is at least half as fun.  Smile

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When in Huntsville...