3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Is there a date for the 2013 Spaniel Farms beer mile?

Feeling the growl again

Is there a date for the 2013 Spaniel Farms beer mile?

Not yet.  Perhaps time to restart the thread discussing that.  If you have input, bump it up and comment.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

OK Finn, I think we have everything for a shipment.  I got you a selection of Triton Brewery bottles.  I have heard good things about them but the only one I have personally had was the Railsplitter IPA.  I don't like IPAs much but I thought this one was good and balanced so I included it.  I hope the others don't suck.

They did have ONE Flat 12 beer that you had not had -- but it was a pumpkin beer, which made me think that it is old and I can't remember if you are into those so I did not get it.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

Don't go out of your way to get the pumpkin beer.  I am hit or miss with those.  Shoot me a PM if you need my address.

I am still waiting on one beer to be released but it should be very soon.  I am thinking that I will be able to ship something in two - three weeks.

Thanks.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

They did have ONE Flat 12 beer that you had not had -- but it was a pumpkin beer, which made me think that it is old and I can't remember if you are into those so I did not get it.

I had their pumpkin beer. It was kinda nasty. It seemed to suffer from their over carbonation problem too.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

I had their pumpkin beer. It was kinda nasty. It seemed to suffer from their over carbonation problem too.

Then the force was strong with me today...

Prince of Fatness

I am still waiting on one beer to be released but it should be very soon.  I am thinking that I will be able to ship something in two - three weeks.

The beer will be available at the brewery tomorrow so I will pick some up.  I haven't been there in a while so I am past due.  I should have a package to ship very soon.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I should have a package to ship very soon.

I just need to locate the right sized box.  WhoDat threw me a curveball by getting you bombers.  Smile

Prince of Fatness

I just need to locate the right sized box.  WhoDat threw me a curveball by getting you bombers.  Smile

Heh, yeah I am in the same boat, sending one bomber and all the rest 12 oz units.  So, I will need to dig up a bigger box.  There will be some dead space in there.  Crumpled up newspapers work well to fill the void and they come at a good price.

Not at it at all. 

Kalsarikännit

At Asheville Brewing Co.  Just got a flight.  What's the policy on logging 5 oz pours to Untappd?  I don't care. I'm doing it. I already earned the "Slow Down" badge.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do whatever the fuck you want, it is your fucking log. Cripes.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

And get your WrigleyButt over to Bruisin Ales.

Kalsarikännit

Do whatever the fuck you want, it is your fucking log. 

That will be 32 Hail Mary's for you.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

C-R

That will be 32 Hail Mary's for you.

Psst. Hey WG - I don't think they do that at Temple.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

Do whatever the fuck you want, it is your fucking log. Cripes.

+1.  WTF?

Not at it at all.