3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Prince of Fatness

You cut me man. You cut me good.

Heh, and you must have really felt that one to reply in 15 minutes.

And while I have your attention I have not seen one Indiana check in of the smoked porter with peppercorns.  Get to it, fellas.  Remember, I'm watching you!

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Heh, and you must have really felt that one to reply in 15 minutes.

And while I have your attention I have not seen one Indiana check in of the smoked porter with peppercorns.  Get to it, fellas.  Remember, I'm watching you!

I'm four beers behind logging.  Two of those were yours.  Both highly rated of course.  The smoked porter was excellent.  My tastes lean to stouts so I don't tend to rate porters quite as high.  If I knew how to check I'd probably find that one of the top porters I'd rated.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Now I'm just worried looking over my shoulder. Been working harder on catching up. Only one IPA left in the fridge and its on to the proters and stouts so I can watch my weight hit the stratosphere.

I like ot save yours for special occasions. Perhaps for an Indianapolis victory over Denver.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Mine has made it's way to the fridge. Soon....

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

I'm usually not a fan of fruit in beers but that melon SMaSH nailed it.  If I win the lottery so I can quit working for the man, run Boston, and start my own brewpub/winer bar, I'm going to angle for Tater as head brewmaster.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I'm usually not a fan of fruit in beers but that melon SMaSH nailed it.  If I win the lottery so I can quit working for the man, run Boston, and start my own brewpub/winer bar, I'm going to angle for Tater as head brewmaster.

The melon flavor came from the hops. This is a relatively new hop. Totally different. And damn tasty.

And I hope you win the lottery. I can be bought. Heh.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

The melon flavor came from the hops. This is a relatively new hop. Totally different. And damn tasty.

Wow.  It really did taste like melon!  Neat.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Beats Crocodile bile beer...

Feeling the growl again

Beats Crocodile bile beer...

There must be some sort of burgoo beer down there, no???

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Ommegang adoration, ommegang abbey ale, and lagunitas cappuccino stout while my kids were at birthday party at a trampoline place near the bar. Adoration wins that trio for me, but all were good.

Might as well enjoy myself while I'm on the sideline - f'd my foot something awful in the last race I guess. Beer seems to help.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                          We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Enjoying my 3'rd Lagunitas  Little Sumpin' Sumpin' ale.  Kind of a sneaky beer. Tastes like a really low-key session beer but it's 7.5. I probably shouldn't have another,  but I might.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

If you're near Lakeview make your way to Dry Hop.  Saddle up to the bar and order Too Many Puppies (Nitro Lactose IPA)  or Saazsquatch (Imperial Pilsner).

They don't bottle, but  they do can on site.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

I suppose I'm late to jump on the Oskar Blues bandwagon, but I'm having one of their Dale's Pale Ales right now. I'm not even a little disappointed.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.