3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

C-R

Gooooooaaaaaaaalll.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

Tonight I had a few boys over for pinochle.  I served home brew.  Hefe and rye saison mostly.  Yum.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Picnic at Potato Head's house tomorrow and the beer will be flowing.  There will be a sixtel of Weyerbacher Verboten, plenty of home brews, plus what anyone else brings.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Picnic at Potato Head's house tomorrow and the beer will be flowing.  There will be a sixtel of Weyerbacher Verboten, plenty of home brews, plus what anyone else brings.

Sigh.  At least I can count on C-R for some good brews on Monday....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Sigh.  At least I can count on C-R for some good brews on Monday....

Damn skippy but that being said, I wouldn't mind visiting Potato Head's BBQ.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Prince of Fatness

Damn skippy but that being said, I wouldn't mind visiting Potato Head's BBQ.

You're GDDMN right!  I suck at a lot of things but not at throwing a party.

One of these days we will meet up and throw back a couple of beers.  I am 95% sure that I will be at monkey 2012.  Just sayin'.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

One of these days we will meet up and throw back a couple of beers.  I am 95% sure that I will be at monkey 2012.  Just sayin'.

Excellent. I'm 100% sure (unless Monkey boy changes the registration process) that I will be there and with a year of homebrewing under my belt too.

Feeling the growl again

This might actually motivate me to give up what must be given up to do that race....unless one of my new annual work conflicts falls on that weekend, in which case I'll be in Europe somewhere.

MTA:  I'm drinking Miller Lite....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

MTA:  I'm drinking Miller Lite....

That's just sad.

I' having a Stone Cellar Imperial Russian Stout. Good stuff.

Prince of Fatness

That's just sad.

I' having a Stone Cellar Imperial Russian Stout. Good stuff.

Yeah, Miller Lite.  Gaah.  Spaniel, wtf?  Might as well have a glass of water.

I haven't quite gotten into stout / porter mode yet.  The weather is a little warm.  But the nights are getting cooler.  Soon.

Porters and stouts rule.  Yummy in a bottle.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Yeah, Miller Lite.  Gaah.  Spaniel, wtf?  Might as well have a glass of water.

I haven't quite gotten into stout / porter mode yet.  The weather is a little warm.  But the nights are getting cooler.  Soon.

Porters and stouts rule.  Yummy in a bottle.

I found it left over in the garage from spring.  So yeah...old, skunky Miller Lite at that.

I just finished a $160 keg, we had to install a heat pump and need to buy a minivan next month.  I'm a cheap bastard to begin with but right now I'm in self-punishment mode....so no craft beer for awhile.

Ostrich runner

Kroger just had 24 oz LaBatt cans for 88 cents a pop. So yeah.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

Kroger just had 24 oz LaBatt cans for 88 cents a pop. So yeah.

College, baby!  I haven't had a Blue in years...

Montana is Busch country.  I should probably get acclimated.

Prince of Fatness

I wouldn't mind visiting Potato Head's BBQ.

Cripes this picnic was epic.  We started a 3 PM.  The sixtel was gone by 6:30.  2 cases of home brew, gone.  Several other cases that people brought, gone.  Lot's of good food (it was a pot luck, no grilling).  Washer tournament.  Weather was good.  There were close to 60 people there at its peak.  Good thing that I had 2 days to clean up.

Not at it at all. 

Ostrich runner

This evening is my last run without having to figure out who will be watching the meatball. T-12.5 hours and counting. I should probably have a quadrupel afterwards.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum