3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

3rd Annual Spaniel Farms Beer Mile (Read 1116 times)

Hawt and sexy

Yeah. Mine too. Team goals at my college were to finished enough events to keep NCAA DIII status. Oh, and not hurt ourselves bad enough to not be able to finish stuff.

I'm touching your pants.

Hawt and sexy

Ok, I have a campsite picked out and I see the steeplechase pond. I hear it already has goldfish. Were do I find piranhas? Or baby alligators?

I'm touching your pants.

DoppleBock

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

New Beer Mile Rule.

No dudes wearing cow underwear.

Dudettes are OK.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

So yeah, still not sure when I am free in July. I hope to know soon...

Is there a cut-off time for the beer mile, haven't ever tried finishing a beer in under 5 min nor have I ever drunk 4 beers in under a couple of hours?

Feeling the growl again

Is there a cut-off time for the beer mile, haven't ever tried finishing a beer in under 5 min nor have I ever drunk 4 beers in under a couple of hours?

What was the slowest time last year...12-15min?  I can't remember.  No cutoff, but we may be back tapping the keg and burgers if you take a couple hours Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

What was the slowest time last year...12-15min?

Sadly, it was 20:34.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TripleBock

Double beer mile ~ 2 beers at each stop? 

Sadly, it was 20:34.

I am fuller bodied than Dopplebock

C-R

So is it 7/21? I need to get this into the calendar so the boss won't plan something else.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Right now, I'd have trouble with 7/21 unless it were early in the day.

Feeling the growl again

Right now, I'd have trouble with 7/21 unless it were early in the day.

How is everyone with July 14th?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Looks awesome right now.

And: Bastille Day.

C-R

Good here. I can bring the guilliotine.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Good here. I can bring the guilliotine.

I've got enough weaponry to go around, you know that.

mbehr?  Tater?  rabutler?  willamona?  Happyfeet?  Anybody else want to weigh in on 7/14?