3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

3rd Annual Spaniel Farms Beer Mile (Read 1116 times)

Feeling the growl again

I'm thinking pils is the best way to go.  You just need to make sure that it is at least 5%.  The OB one is.  Fat Tire may be a tad heavy for a beer mile.

I'd say anything low on carbonation will work.  Dang, I need to start finding something...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

The Oskar Blues goes down pretty easy.

I just found out that my wife cannot get off from work on the 13th, so she cannot come (unless I feel like getting there in the wee hours of the 14th, which I don't).  I would have preferred to have company and a break from the driving, but I am still a strong maybe.  I am going to block off a couple of days from work just in case.  I figure arrive Thursday and Sunday as the driving days.

Not at it at all. 

Fat Tire may be a tad heavy for a beer mile.

A good choice but some may end up with a flat tire instead.

Prince of Fatness

With Monkey now up in the air I am now 80% certain that I am doing this. It would be 100% if you lived closer.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

With Monkey now up in the air I am now 80% certain that I am doing this. It would be 100% if you lived closer.

Hot damn. This is going to be good.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Likely.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Kalsarikännit

I may do this.  I have a century bike ride up here on Sunday to prepare for RAGBRAI, and I can't think of anything that would prepare me for RAGBRAI better than riding hungover.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

C-R

I may WILL do this.  I have a century bike ride up here on Sunday to prepare for RAGBRAI, and I can't think of anything that would prepare me for RAGBRAI better than riding hungover.

FTFY

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

A Saucy Wench

WTF. do both

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Feeling the growl again

WTF. do both

You know, this is the perfect opportunity for you to score points by going to see the in-laws, yet have an excuse not to have to actually spend time with them....

A Saucy Wench

You know, this is the perfect opportunity for you to score points by going to see the in-laws, yet have an excuse not to have to actually spend time with them....

I know.

But odds are by July the in-laws will live here. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Feeling the growl again

I know.

But odds are by July the in-laws will live here. 

Ow.

Perhaps you can slip out of town by then?

Oh well, at least you don't have to go to Ft Wayne anymore...

Prince of Fatness

WTF. do both

I know that it is the "in" thing to do but I am not running jogging Monkey if I am out of shape.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

If I come out there I will need to be directed to a quality craft beer store so that I can acquire some beer that I cannot get back home.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

So my participation is currently up in the air. Life things going on. I will know more by July.