3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Hello (updated newest results ) (Read 478 times)

C-R

BUT I CAN RUN lol

Fan Damn Tastic

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yea!  Congratulations!  Enjoy!

steph  

Woo-hoo!  Great news.

bhearn

Happy to hear it!

#artbydmcbride

You go, girl!  Smile   Try not to overdo it of course!  Big grin

Runners run

Feeling the growl again

Best news I have heard all day....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

That's great news Rocken! I know this is crazy talk, but ease back into it. Wink

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Ostrich runner

Awesome. Also, I'm a candyass.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Up til now I've pretty much said nothing in this thread, but I have been quietly following along and rooting for you. This is excellent news, congrats!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Great news!

Up til now I've pretty much said nothing in this thread, but I have been quietly following along and rooting for you. This is excellent news, congrats!

+1

Village people

That is great news!

Couldn't have said this better.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Thanks everyone!

Went out for my first run. My husband and my dog came along (my chaperone's) We ended up doing 3 miles. I have to say it felt much better than I had expected and I was surprised that I didn't have to run/walk it. We'll see how my legs feel tomorrow if I run or not. Ciara however will be taking tomorrow off. She has no running base what so ever so gotta break her in gently.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Prince of Fatness

Good to see you back running again.  If you remember that you are in it for the long haul I think that you will do just fine.

Not at it at all.