3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Welcome to baby Spaniel. (Read 400 times)

Congratulations Spaniel and Mrs Spaniel on the birth of your son.   Wishing the Hass family a wonderful 2012 complete with a gorgeous new member of the family.

(facebook is a helpful source at times).

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

A Saucy Wench

WOOT!!!!  Congrats!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Congratulations Spaniel and Mrs Spaniel on the birth of your son.   Wishing the Hass family a wonderful 2012 complete with a gorgeous new member of the family.

+1!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Congratulations and welcome to Nathaniel!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Awesome. Happy New Year.

Quick ra lets go log some miles and just maybe......  never mind today is a day for celebrating the Spaniel family.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

That's great news.  Congratulations!

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Nathaniel Hunter Hass, born 8:40am 12/31.  6lbs 13oz, 20 inches.  Thanks for all your thoughts, everyone.  Now to head back to the hospital with the whole family to meet the new addition.

MTA:  No camo for him yet.  I will fix that by tomorrow.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Congratulations and Welcome to the world Nathaniel! 

Am I correct in that this is your first son Spaniel? If so Congrats on that as well Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Feeling the growl again

Congratulations and Welcome to the world Nathaniel! 

Am I correct in that this is your first son Spaniel? If so Congrats on that as well Smile

First son on the last try. Special indeed.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Congratulations to you all.  And welcome to the world little Nathaniel!

steph  

Welcome, Nathaniel!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Congrats to the Hass family

Congrats to you and your family Spaniel!  Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Now go run!

Hawt and sexy

Hmmm, I wonder where one could find camo baby hats.

I'm touching your pants.

Feeling the growl again

Hmmm, I wonder where one could find camo baby hats.

That is tomorrow's task, starting with gander mountain.