3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

November / December 2012 Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1074 times)

boom! 157.4

Pretty much done now, happy if I could hang around this weight through the holidays.

#artbydmcbride

157.4?  point 4?     What kind of scale do you have?    (I need one!)

Runners run

I'll be weighing in on Thursday because I'm not sure I'll remember or even really have the time for it on Friday since I'll be having surgery that day!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

maybe a Tanita one? Mine does ever .1 increments 

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

IKR?

it's digital so thats what I get.  No rounding. Although I don't think i've ever seen an odd number increment so I guess it goes to the closest .2

IKR?

it's digital so thats what I get.  No rounding. Although I don't think i've ever seen an odd number increment so I guess it goes to the closest .2

now that I think about it mine is every .2 not every .1

C-R

The Hurtlocker is infiltrated by numbers geeks. Hah

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Mine reports in tenths of a lb as well. It bugs me that it doesn't do hundredths....

bhearn

Ha. I have a scale for food (also running shoes) that does .005 oz.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Ha. I have a scale for food (also running shoes) that does .005 oz.

You actually weigh you're running shoes?  So, that's what I'm doing wrong.

steph  

kcam

Teaolive - weighing your shoes is one of the seven kinds of smoke you must bring to race well.  One of the first things I do when I get a new pair of shoes is put them on the scale - gotta know if I got a heavier than advertised pair.  I used to use my wife's fine kitchen scale but I decided it was wise to acquire my own scale after experiencing her wrath a few times.  She don't like shoes (not even brand new ones) on her kitchen scale - who woulda known?

DoppleBock

I suck to much and am not trust worthy enough to make a committment - But keep up the good work.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Teaolive - weighing your shoes is one of the seven kinds of smoke you must bring to race well.  One of the first things I do when I get a new pair of shoes is put them on the scale - gotta know if I got a heavier than advertised pair.  I used to use my wife's fine kitchen scale but I decided it was wise to acquire my own scale after experiencing her wrath a few times.  She don't like shoes (not even brand new ones) on her kitchen scale - who woulda known?

Damn.  I do this.  I also weighed my running socks once.  I don't race well, but at least it's one step closer.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Prince of Fatness

is there a set day to weigh in each week ? I scanned through but didn't see it noted.

Not really, just once a week any time.  I usually have been breaking to a new week on Thursdays.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I suck to much and am not trust worthy enough to make a committment - But keep up the good work.

Just weighed my self after 41/2 days of vacation.  It was ugly.  Hopefully by friday

I'll at least be back to where I was last friday.  Over all, since we started this challenge, I've made 

negative progress.  

steph