3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

March 2013 Racing Thread (Read 183 times)

#artbydmcbride

3/23  New Jersey Ultra Festival 100k Augusta, NJ Goal: sub 10 hr, CR, PR, beat Greg_C and L Train, drink lots of beer with Hasher (and hopefully Spud, Nads and Joe).

Woot!  Smile

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'm lazy and don't feel like racing - all that pain just doesn't seem attractive - but there is a 10-miler coming up next month that I'll race - and hope to see my usual competition in my AG.

Plus I'm tied up directing a trail series a lot of weekends.

I have my goal race picked out - I run it every year.

Thanks.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

an amazing likeness

3/17 -- MilkTruck-- New Bedford HM -- <1:40:00

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

3/23  New Jersey Ultra Festival 100k Augusta, NJ Goal: sub 10 hr, CR, PR, beat Greg_C and L Train, drink lots of beer with Hasher (and hopefully Spud, Nads and Joe).

Nice!

#artbydmcbride

3/17 -- MilkTruck-- New Bedford HM -- <1:40:00

Woot!

Add for me:

3/09   Ileneforward  Lakewood Community 10k   -- 55:00

Runners run

an amazing likeness

Unfortunately, I expect you can save your "woot". Despite what I goal posted...it's not going to happen without some miracle healing guru laying hands on my hamstring.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Feeling the growl again

Unfortunately, I expect you can save your "woot". Despite what I goal posted...it's not going to happen without some miracle healing guru laying hands on my hamstring.

Thou shalt drink a stout and be healed.  You're welcome.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Heh.

Heal up, MT.  Virtual laying-on-of-healing-hands mojo headed your way.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Since I'm semi-healthy and one of my goals this year is to run a 5k:

3/16 SueIn_TN JA5k sub-22

I haven't run one in over 2 years. This will be painful.

#artbydmcbride

{{{{miracle healing~*~*>> Milk Truck's hamstring  <<*~*~miracle healing}}}}

Runners run

Smile Is that his hamstring?
                        kcam

Since I'm semi-healthy and one of my goals this year is to run a 5k:

3/16 SueIn_TN JA5k sub-22

I haven't run one in over 2 years. This will be painful.

But also very fun.

DoppleBock

It appears Point Bock 5 miler allows transfers ~ So now I am in.

3/2 Dopplebock Point Bock 5 miler - Goal 31:00 + Win Big Bock Division (200-219#)

This is the race where I got my name as the 220+ division is the Dopplebock division.

This race is the "Kick off" race of the race season - It has 2,000 people in the 5 mile race and it filed this year in under 12 hours.  It also helps there is free beer afterward.  It could snow 1 foot the day before and the will have the course clean and dry - I am happy to get to run ~ It will tell me what shape I am in and be a chance to knock the racing rust off.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

C-R

3-9 500 Festival Training Series Indy - 10k. Le's say 40 flat.

3-16 Shamrock Shuffle Carmel - 5k (yeah I know it has a 10k and 15k option) sub 20.

3-23 Sam Costa HM Carmel - <1:30 (for realz) plus I need to take out the guy who got in spaniel's grill.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

3/17 -- Shamrockin' Run 8K -- New Orleans, LA -- <40:00

Dude, ya missed one.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.