3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Beach to Battleship Tracking (Read 450 times)

Just one more day! This time tomorrow I will hopefully have most of the swim behind me. I an bib number 74, and here is the link for anyone wanting to track me. http://www.setupevents.com/?fuseaction=live_timing&eventID=1722

Feeling the growl again

Thanks for posting this.  I really love following peoples' progress in this things.  Following DB in the 24-hr and Purdey/A1 et al at Leadville etc.

MTA:  Oh, and good luck!!!!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Thanks, Tony. I will be tracking you. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

C-R

Nice of you to help a stalker. Looking forward to seeing you tear it up.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Good luck Tony!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Just a dude.

Cool!  Will definitely be checking that out!

Go get em!

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Good luck Tony!

steph  

The King of Beasts

Get after it buddy.

(dont forget to have some fun)

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Prince of Fatness

Good luck!

Not at it at all. 

Here is a hyperlink to track Tony (in case you're not at a comp):

Click

Bib #74

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Thanks everyone! Time to try to sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day!

Feeling the growl again

1:14:XX for the swim....that sounds pretty quick to me.

19 minutes in T1...I know little about Ironmans but that seems like a long time, I hope he's okay...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Bike time of 6:21:44. Based on his log that looks a little slow for him. Hope he's doing OK!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

DoppleBock

I am guessing there is a story behind that big T1 time

Bike is a bit slow - But he seems decent on the 1st 13.1 of the run

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Feeling the growl again

I am guessing there is a story behind that big T1 time

That was my guess as well.  Perhaps the bike speed is related to that...or maybe the need to run a freaking marathon after 6+ hours of that....