3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 504 times)

Prince of Fatness

OK, I've waffled about this challenge enough.

Start weight: 121.4 on 1/1/2013

Monday's weight: 117.6

Goal weight: 110.0

Not a bad first week you had there.

Not at it at all. 

DoppleBock

Clydesdale brother from another mother

I hope that we both hit our goal ... you 187 and me 185 and I can not be the biggest horse in this stable.

Maybe that should be my goal ... weigh less than Burnt Toast ...

Jot me down at two hundred and four freaken pounds. Goal weight 187 lbs. Fantasy weight of 180.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

flarunner

Not a bad first week you had there.

Thanks. I'm trying to "bank" some pounds since I plan to put away some groceries after my half on the 20th.

Oh, what the hey.

Starting weight (09JAN): 162.5 (post-run, running shirt/shorts/socks)

Goal weight: 157 (ditto)

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Prince of Fatness

185 this morning.  Thought I had a decent week but felt bloated this morning.  Menopause?

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

185 this morning.  Thought I had a decent week but felt bloated this morning.  Menopause?

Ha!  Have fun with that!

steph  

Week1: 132-Not bad considering i ate a dozen donuts and had AYCE buffet.

Goal: 126

Start: 132

Slo

165...just isn't moving.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

No real progress for me and I'm about to go eat a donut.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

This is just getting old.  131.

steph  

bhearn

• Weigh-ins will be weekly.  You can weigh yourself as often as you like but please just post one a week.
                        • Week will be Monday - Sunday, starting January 7.

OK, I'm confused. If the week ends Sunday, aren't we supposed to update every Sunday? Why do we already have a lot of W1 updates?

OK, I'm confused. If the week ends Sunday, aren't we supposed to update every Sunday? Why do we already have a lot of W1 updates?

I think some people did their beginning weight earlier on Sunday and are just doing it a week after. I however started on Sunday I believe and will post my update on Sunday

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Prince of Fatness

It's my job to confuse everyone.  Monday is simply when the new week starts, so any weigh-in posted between this past Monday and this coming Sunday goes under week one.  There is no restriction on which day of the week you weigh-in or post.  The only restriction is one per week.

I had to pick a day to roll into the next week so I chose Monday.  Make sense now?

Not at it at all. 

bhearn

OK, got it, thanks.

bhearn

170.5. Ugh.