3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Hello. (Read 338 times)

dpschumacher

3 months til Masters

I have lurked a bit and decided to join in. Just wanted to say hi. I'll be running quite a this year including 3 marathons, a few halfs, and a 7-9 5k or 10k with my usatf team in minneapolis/st paul. Hope to set a bunch of prs this year... So anyways...hello.

2023 Goals

Marathon Sub 2:37 (CIM) 2:41:18

10k Sub 35:00 (Victory 10k 34:19)

5k Sub 16:00 (Hot Dash 5k in March (16:48), Brian Kraft in May (16:20), Twilight 5000 in July and August (16:20/16:25 Both heat index 102-103F)

Sub 1:16 Half Marathon  City of Lakes Half Marathon 1:15:47)

Sub 56:30 in 10 mile (Twin Cities 10 mile, Canceled due to weather, 56:35 as a workout)

2024 Goals

Sub 2:37 Marathon

Sub 1:15 Half

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k

C-R

Welcome to the group. Another Midwest runner. Sweet.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Welcome.  Nice list of goals you have there.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Welcome.  Nice list of goals you have there.

Yup.

I wanted to beat my old man's track times but he was too damn fast (100, 440 and 880 guy). Couldn't do that but I got him on the golf course. Good memories.

So best of luck beating his 2:36 and this is the place to get a swift kick in the ass to do just that.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the group. Another Midwest runner. Sweet.

Better yet, another Minnesotan

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Hawt and sexy

Dude, what is is with all the midwesterns here?

I'm touching your pants.

Hellllloooooooo

(Its a long way to shout from down here)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Welcome to the group! Looks like you're pretty speedy, but do you drink beer?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Welcome dp!  Nice job at Icebreakers.  I was toying with the idea of running the half this year but opted against it as we had already made two recent trips to Milwaukee.  I participated in a relay team two years ago and enjoyed the running there.  Perfect temps, only downfall is navigating around people.  Good luck on your goals this year.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Hey.  

steph  

Hello from me too.  I like your list of goals for 2012.  That's impressive stuff.  Good luck with them all.

I forgot to set any goals, not very hurtlocker of me.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Prince of Fatness

Hello.

Not at it at all. 

Definitely glad to have you. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Hello!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Kalsarikännit

Dude, what is is with all the midwesterns here?

Hello!

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart