3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 Fourth Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 46 times)

Prince of Fatness

NameGoal WeightStart WeightW1W2W3W4W5W6W7W8W9W10W11W12W13W14W15
    MrFinn 179 189.8 188.2 189 191 189.8 191.8   188.4     181.2 184.8       188.4
    spaniel 147 161 155.6 154.4 157.4                 157.4      
    TeaOlive 124 130 131 131 131 131 133   133   136 135 135       135.2
    C-R 165 171 170 170 168 168 168   166 165     163     162  
    CliveF 167.5 179.5                             186

Might as well continue to torture myself.  You know the drill.  Rules are simple.

• If you want in post a goal weight and your starting weight.
    • Weigh-ins will be weekly.  You can weigh yourself as often as you like but please just post one a week.
    • Week will be Monday - Sunday, starting September 30.
    • Last week will end December 29.
    • If you missed the start and want to jump in any time feel free.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Starting weight: 161 -- yes I am cheating as that weight was taken early but I didn't bring my scale to Europe with me.  Smile

Goal weightt:  147

I have imposed a deadline of Christmas on myself to be racing weight (147) so this thread works well.  Thanks Finn.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Okay, in again.

Start -- 130     Re-evaluated Goal --  124.

MTA: Now excuse me while make a cheese cake.

steph  

C-R

In again -

Current Wt - 171

Goal Wt - 165

Fickin beer

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

I'm highly embarrassed to report that I ended the last weight loss thread at 151.2 (weighed this morning) for a net GAIN of 0.2 lbs.  I think I'll try to lose weight by not being in the thread this time (yeah, that should work).  Right.  Good luck to participants.

I'm highly embarrassed to report that I ended the last weight loss thread at 151.2 (weighed this morning) for a net GAIN of 0.2 lbs.  I think I'll try to lose weight by not being in the thread this time (yeah, that should work).  Right.  Good luck to participants.

Had you kept your mileage closer to what August was, then you wouldn't have gained that 0.2 lbs.

kcam

Had you kept your mileage closer to what August was, then you wouldn't have gained that 0.2 lbs.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, rub it in mbehr.  Look at you in your avatar, you're like a stick figure - put on some weight willya. Wink

Yes, I did in fact lose focus in September.  Absolutely a motivation issue last week.  Hope to break out of it this week.  Had a decent run today to start things off.

Feeling the growl again

Fickin beer

+1.  Tonight is my cheat night in Amsterdam.  I tried to finish off with a beer from the hotel vending machine.  It got stuck, so I had to purchase another and two came out.

What to do, what to do....

Good thing I plan on kicking my ass with 18 miles tomorrow.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I tried to finish off with a beer from the hotel vending machine.  It got stuck, so I had to purchase another and two came out.

Beer in a vending machine???  Never heard of such a thing.  Hope it was a good choice since you had to get two.  Wait, we shouldn't bring beer talk in a weight loss thread.  Need to keep them separate.

Feeling the growl again

.  Wait, we shouldn't bring beer talk in a weight loss thread.  Need to keep them separate.

Seems they are linked by The Force.  And they are only average beers.  But yes, I did open the second one.  But I also lost 1+ belt notches since I got here so I think I will be OK.

Fortunately I exited the Red Light District before it became detrimental to my health.  Wink

Prince of Fatness

188.2 this morning.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph  

Feeling the growl again

Week 1 - 155.6

I lost 2.8 lbs during the week in Europe, I find it hard to believe the additional 3 lbs since I returned is all real.  I expect some water weight involved but in either case I'm doing pretty well...especially since this was all as I tapered off a course of prednisone.

C-R

170. Was 168 after yesterday's 10 miler but damn it I had to go and drink a couple of brews last night.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

C-R

And then there were Four?