3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Feeling the growl again

Did you Scream?

No, my kids were home and taking care of that for me while I finished off the New Glarus.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

and that New Glarus you left...holy wow.  That may be the best IPA I've ever had.

I would drink that.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

More like I hope to drink that.

flar 12 had some good brews on tap. Nitro walkabout was well worth it.

I would drink that.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

More like I hope to drink that.

I have one left.  I was told it has to be consumed fresh so I was going to bring it Friday.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

Sweeeet!

I have one left.  I was told it has to be consumed fresh so I was going to bring it Friday.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Drank a Hodad Porter yesterday that Trent sent me. Best. Porter. Ever.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/27919/91899/

I understand that they don't can this regularly. If anyone can get me some more I would appreciate it.

I wish I didn't live over 3 hours away from Vermont, so much good beer. I'll be up there for a relay in mid-august I'll keep an eye out for the hodad.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It was a great one, for sure. I think it was a one time production however.

I think I'm going to like living in Seattle (clicky).

DW and I also count 10 breweries -- we've only tried about half so far -- within easy walking distance of one another in Ballard. I don't know if that kind of density is sustainable,  but it sure makes for a fun Saturday afternoon.

Prince of Fatness

Over a month and no beer posts. Drinking some Michigan beer from the fairy right now. Belgian pale from tri city. Not bad.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No posts, perhaps, bot not for lack of trying.

Before Noon in hand right now, a java imperial stout from Santa Fe Brewing. The can states, "not for use with donuts".

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Just finished off an Upland Blueberry Lambic. Plenty of blueberry on the nose, but the tartness definitely overpowered the blueberry. Still plenty yummy.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Over a month and no beer posts. Drinking some Michigan beer from the fairy right now. Belgian pale from tri city. Not bad.

Just this morning I was lamenting how far this thread had fallen down the list.  Glad you liked it.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Oh, and I had a Heady Topper last night. It was yummy.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Oh, and I had a Heady Topper last night. It was yummy.

glad you liked it! I wasn't sure if you had tried it before, but how could I not include one when it was less than a week old