3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

November Racing Thread (Read 716 times)

C-R

Thanks. Yeah, he was happy, but he'd probably fit in here - I got a "so, why didn't you win?" at least once from him.

Oh, and official results came back at 17:35.

Hah.

One of my boys commented on their second place soccer tournament finish, "Second place is just first loser Dad."

Definite Hurtlocker material.

spaniel and WhoDat - guess which one.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Oh, let me guess...the family politician?

C-R

Oh, let me guess...the family politician?

winner winner chicken dinner.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Will Crew for Beer

Hah.

One of my boys commented on their second place soccer tournament finish, "Second place is just first loser Dad."

Definite Hurtlocker material.

Heh. You've got some pretty cool kids.

2014 Goal: Run Monkey as my first marathon. Brilliant!

Will Crew for Beer

Time to hand out the beer award. There was a lot of hard running in November.

C-R paced me to a sub 2 half and then followed it up with some nice XC running the next weekend. I owe him a beer for the pacing duties.

TeaOlive had some nice runs, including dragging her husband into running his first marathon at Monkey! Wow.

Flatfooter placed 4OA on a really tough 10 mile trail run and Gville Kevin ran a 5K PR and made his son happy. Nicely done!

But, the award for November has to go to CliveF. A 20 minute marathon PR and a 5K win is awesome! Nice running Clive.

2014 Goal: Run Monkey as my first marathon. Brilliant!

Nice running Clive.

Most gratifying, especially in this crowd.  I got a beer!

“Everything you need is already inside.” -- Bill Bowerman

But, the award for November has to go to CliveF. A 20 minute marathon PR and a 5K win is awesome! Nice running Clive.

Great running Clive!  Nice to see the hard work and patience pay-off.