3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Hurtlocker Monthly Mileage Challenge - 2014 (Read 65 times)

Just a dude.

242.2 for me... Hopefully that gets me off probation... Wink

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

pcaharrier

...ok, it took a month, but for no good reason, I got up this morning and ran.  I hate my unmotivated feeling, but not enough to actually run, most days.  It would be fun to fly over the earth again.

Just barely keeping this going with 125 miles for July. July is normally my high month and does not bode well for the rest of the year.  Weather was not a factor either.  Darned kids and their summer activities, yeah that sounds like a good enough excuse.

Yeah, this isn't even worth posting, but here it goes:

July run miles: 79.5 

July bike miles: 288.1

On the positive side, the hammy is 100% better and I'm off to a decent start in August.

Feeling the growl again

...ok, it took a month, but for no good reason, I got up this morning and ran.  I hate my unmotivated feeling, but not enough to actually run, most days.  It would be fun to fly over the earth again.

The second run is better than the first, and the third better than the second...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

347.7 for July.

Finally walking the walk.  Hopefully 350+ for August, then Sept will likely be challenging with a goal HM in there and October I will probably drop a bit on purpose to allow me to really hammer some workouts before my November marathon.

In early April I was still bottom of Page 2 YTD, now hoping to crack top 10 soon...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

...oh, and the egg  (0) for July. Feeling oddly motivated, now. It seems to happen when one runs.

347.7 for July.

Finally walking the walk.  Hopefully 350+ for August, then Sept will likely be challenging with a goal HM in there and October I will probably drop a bit on purpose to allow me to really hammer some workouts before my November marathon.

In early April I was still bottom of Page 2 YTD, now hoping to crack top 10 soon...

Nice job Andy!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The second run is better than the first, and the third better than the second...

I second this

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

314.2 for August! I think I might be ready for my half on the 7th

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

230.2 for August.

mta: my second highest month by a hair.  only up from hereSmile

steph  

Just a dude.

259.9 in August for me...

Thanks!

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

pcaharrier

185.1 in August.

Marathon training plan is in full swing!

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

140.3 for August. Finally starting to pick it up a little.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.