3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Hurtlocker Monthly Mileage Challenge - 2014 (Read 65 times)

pcaharrier

May and June make my two lowest months in almost two years, but I eked out a little bit more this month than last.  Yay for fake internet points!

I'm out. 47 miles for June.  Just up and quit this month for no reason.

Feeling the growl again

Then get back on the horse and show it who's boss.

Years back I never had a problem staying consistent once I had the pattern set.  Every week seems a fight now.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Just a dude.

It's July. Time to just up and start this month for no reason... :-D

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

It's July. Time to just up and start this month for no reason... :-D

-Kelly

Yup, its a new day, a new month.

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

You're giving me credit for .1 mile more than the previous month? Come on. This is the Hurtlocker. You should be giving me hell for not running one more freakin' mile.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Just a dude.

You're giving me credit for .1 mile more than the previous month? Come on. This is the Hurtlocker. You should be giving me hell for not running one more freakin' mile.

Well, I got credit for .2 miles.

So if you get hell, I should at least get heck... Big grin

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

C-R

I'm just posting what you publish but yeah its pretty freaking weak ass shit.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

C-R

Well, I got credit for .2 miles.

So if you get hell, I should at least get heck... Big grin

-Kelly

You're on probation.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

216.8 for June and 195.2 for May Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

216.8 for June and 195.2 for May Smile

Right here is the motivation I need.  If RM can pick back up with all she's been through, no reason I can't.

C-R

Right here is the motivation I need.  If RM can pick back up with all she's been through, no reason I can't.

+ about a billion

Damn right!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

262.7 for July. Tired but feeling good!

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph