3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Bagging it (Read 605 times)

Seanv2

I've run three whole days in a row and I feel like a fucking champ. I might just do the half at Philly after all.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

I've run three whole days in a row and I feel like a fucking champ. I might just do the half at Philly after all.

Cool.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Prince of Fatness

Go get 'em, champ.

Not at it at all. 

The King of Beasts

good news, and what Tater said

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Feeling the growl again

Strike while it's hot.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Seanv2

So the Philly marathon is telling me I cannot switch events. I can however  just stop running at the half and the time will be official but I'll be in big trouble if I pick up a half marathon medal instead of a full marathon medal!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com