3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

300 (Read 944 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Dammit C-R. I've been purposely avoiding this thread. I'm gonna kick your ass.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Dammit C-R. I've been purposely avoiding this thread. I'm gonna kick your ass.

I'm getting all misty eyed here. This warms my heart.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Is this the kind of goal setting where C-R is going to move the target if we get too close or seem on track? 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

C-R

Is this the kind of goal setting where C-R is going to move the target if we get too close or seem on track? 

Now this isnt part of my dna. The goal line stays once set. Make it or not but it wont change during the run. That woukd be just plain mean. Im sadisttic but not mean. Heh.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Phew.  I like sadistic.  I cry at mean.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

xhristopher

I've been thinking about this too, not that 2K should be anything more than an arbitrary number... I'll probably need about 260. I don't expect it to happen but I joined Sean's holiday streak challenge to increase my odds.

Feeling the growl again

... I don't expect it to happen...

Well now I do, so get your ass moving.   

Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

New frigging goal.

Do not get passed by mbehr!

CR, you better get running!  Don't look now but you've already been passed.  Wink

I'm not letting this be easy for you.

Feeling the growl again

CR, you better get running!  Don't look now but you've already been passed.  Wink

I'm not letting this be easy for you.

I expect an epic, grueling duel reminiscent of last year.

Just, with me as more of a spectator.

Carry on.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey mbehr. I'm not letting this be easy for you.

I expect an epic, grueling duel reminiscent of last year.

Just, with me as more of a spectator.

Carry on.

+1

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Feeling the growl again

Well, I am just friggin' tired today so it looks like I am drinking beer instead of running.  I will likely be needing ~340 miles in December to hit 3000.  I am unlikely to run the next three days as another hobby gets some time.  

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, I too am violently tired. Slept for 13 1/2 hours the other day. Part of that is from work though. But I ain't letting this running get in the way of beer. There is beer that needs be drunk.

Prince of Fatness

There is beer that needs be drunk.

+1.  Workin' on it.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, I saw. Impressive work today.