3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Seen on RW website: (Read 47 times)

kcam

article entitled "All Hail 29:59!".  I eagerly clicked on the link expecting to read anecdotes and training/racing breakthroughs of some of the elites, imagine my disappointment to find out it was about getting to sub-30 for the 5K.   Congrats to all those people in the article but man was I disappointed!   Fer grins, here's the link all hail

C-R

I'm no where near being an EP but this likings giving advice on how to break 120 for 18 holes at the local pun links. Sheesh.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Heh. I can relate to those folks. Ran my first 5K in April of 2010 in 33:49. 12 months later I ran a 29:02. Somewhere in between I decided I liked this running stuff. Smile

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Heh. I can relate to those folks. Ran my first 5K in April of 2010 in 33:49. 12 months later I ran a 29:02. Somewhere in between I decided I liked this running stuff. Smile

You're about at the point where you could finish one when your old self was just reaching 2 miles....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills