3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

You guys almost made it a month without posting in this thread!

Feeling the growl again

You guys almost made it a month without posting in this thread!

Too busy drinking beer...  

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Ever since that thrillist article came out "ranking" all the states by their beer, and the comment on CT was "not much happening here" - I've been pretty much drinking all CT beers, to see what's really happening here.

Anyway, this afternoon after mowing the lawn and painting the deck railing...Thomas Hooker Liberator DB - good gravy. There IS something happening here.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
        We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

http://gadling.com/2013/09/10/australian-pig-steals-beer/

Pretty funny story.  Sounds like the pig felt like he could take on anything after 18 beers. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Indiana people, on Black Friday, Goose Island's Bourbon County Stout and variants will hit distro and I have learned that Indy stores will do reasonably well.

This is what I heard:  Each Indiana release party will have at least 30 cases of regular, 1 case each of Vanilla, Coffee, and BW. I am working on making it 2 cases each.

Anybody available to get some of the vanilla and coffee? Smile

Feeling the growl again

Indiana people, on Black Friday, Goose Island's Bourbon County Stout and variants will hit distro and I have learned that Indy stores will do reasonably well.

This is what I heard:  Each Indiana release party will have at least 30 cases of regular, 1 case each of Vanilla, Coffee, and BW. I am working on making it 2 cases each.

I can try of course; what is a "release party"?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I believe what that means is that each store will do the release differently, some throwing a party and some simply opening their doors. The key is that you would have to be there when they open the doors because the stuff will go fast especially in the city

Feeling the growl again

I believe what that means is that each store will do the release differently, some throwing a party and some simply opening their doors. The key is that you would have to be there when they open the doors because the stuff will go fast especially in the city

I'll try our local ones.  They are more likely to take longer to sell out.

Prince of Fatness

I have only ever been able to find the regular BCS in my neck of the woods.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I'd planned to hit the store when it opens.  My wife picked up an extra shift in the AM so I can't try until later...so not sure what luck I will have.

C-R

FFS. I'm going to have to change my run ties now. Damn it all.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Word is in Indy will be first come first served and very limited.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

5am and apparently 80 people already in line at Kahns.

Prince of Fatness

Bump, because it's Friday and I may have a beer when I get home from work.  Oh, and also to remind some people on this board to drink their IPA's fresh.

Tonight I will have some home brew.  I brewed a roasty IPA with all El Dorado hops.  This hops deliver a tangerine flavor.  Real good.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Bump, because it's Friday and I may have a beer when I get home from work.  Oh, and also to remind some people on this board to drink their IPA's fresh.

Tonight I will have some home brew.  I brewed a roasty IPA with all El Dorado hops.  This hops deliver a tangerine flavor.  Real good.

You cut me man. You cut me good.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/