3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Weight Loss Thread(s)? (Read 203 times)

Prince of Fatness

It seems as though the weight loss thread generated some interest.  My work is not done and I plan on continuing to try to get the weight off, weighing in once a week.

Should we start another thread?  I do not mind running it.  If so, how long?  Maybe two months?

Thoughts?

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Rename the other and keep it going.

Feeling the growl again

Either rename the other and keep going, or pull over some of the data, whichever is easier. 

Somehow these stupid threads are very motivating.  Thanks for doing this.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.......whatever you decide works for me.

Maybe wait a week or two, then go for a Thanksgiving ending date.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I'd like to continue also.  Thanks much Finn.

steph  

I'm still in, still shooting for 164.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Prince of Fatness

OK, I will keep this going.  I think that it is easier to start a new thread.  Two months will take us to November, then we can do another one for the holiday season.

Not at it at all. 

Seanv2

Just getting back to actually running after six months of bullshit injuries and I am a fat piece of lard. I'd like to join in.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Feeling the growl again

Just getting back to actually running after six months of bullshit injuries and I am a fat piece of lard. I'd like to join in.

Great...another one with easy gains to be made to make the rest of us look bad.

Good to see you back, fatass.

Wink

You'd better shake those injuries before I come back to NY and drag you and Nader out for a jog.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Every time I posted in the beer thread I wondered what the hell happened to you.  Well, most times at least.

Not at it at all. 

Seanv2

Great...another one with easy gains to be made to make the rest of us look bad.

Good to see you back, fatass.

Wink

You'd better shake those injuries before I come back to NY and drag you and Nader out for a jog.

Thanks for the encouragement, Spaniel!  I'd definitely be down for a job with you and Nads, though you could probably just power walk along side me while I wheeze and gasp for air. 

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com