3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Major Boobage (Read 674 times)

Feeling the growl again

New episodes of Beavis and Butthead starting tonight.

Watch it or I'll kick your ass!

heh..heh...heh..heh

fire! fire!

I need TP for my bunghole!

I did not have cable until I was too old for them to be cool.  One more thing my kids will not understand and make me feel old.

Thanks to DB I now run (or try to run) ultras and just set up my DVR installation.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

In that case I'm guessing you didn't get any of the references in my post.

Before we were married my wife got me a Beavis & Butthead birthday cake. I also had a pair of Beavis & Butthead boxers with them playing frog baseball. I knew people that could have been Beavis & Butthead.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

New episodes of Beavis and Butthead starting tonight.

Watch it or I'll kick your ass!

heh..heh...heh..heh

fire! fire!

I need TP for my bunghole!

I heard about that. No way I can DVR just in case the kids want to watch. There were some funny things back in the day.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

I heard about that. No way I can DVR just in case the kids want to watch. There were some funny things back in the day.

To stay on topic, the treadmill episode was one of my favorites.  That and when Butthead got in the big tire and Beavis rolled him down the hill.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Ah, who doesn't like boobies?  And hand bras.

Not at it at all. 

That did not end well.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Yeah. It was going great until the moobs.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.