3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Beer-30 yet? (Read 574 times)

Prince of Fatness

I packaged the nut brown ale.  The wife is gone and I need to get cleaned up before she gets home.  But I have good beer.

And I need to run a couple of hours tomorrow.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I had one of the Turbodogs.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Somehow I ended up with more beer than I started with.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Not that I'm complaining.

Feeling the growl again

I had one of the Turbodogs.

Dude, did you manage to post on the down-low while we were drinking together???

I think I left you with my favorite beer mug.  So we'll have to drink together again so I can get it back.  There was a thank-you card there somewhere too.

There was a lot of good beer left in that fridge.  Perhaps if I provide some elk chili I can bribe some of it back.

Damn, that gumbo was good....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

That was some good gumbo and not a single bad brew in the bunch. Perhaps we can have that gumbo, elk chili and beer at the post Carmel Marathon BBQ. Thanks again.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Dude, did you manage to post on the down-low while we were drinking together???

I think I left you with my favorite beer mug.  So we'll have to drink together again so I can get it back.  There was a thank-you card there somewhere too.

There was a lot of good beer left in that fridge.  Perhaps if I provide some elk chili I can bribe some of it back.

Damn, that gumbo was good....

That Turbodog post was from Friday night. Wink

I saw your mug shortly after you left. There's plenty of beer left so we'll definitely have to figure out how we can get together and finish it off.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

That was some good gumbo and not a single bad brew in the bunch. Perhaps we can have that gumbo, elk chili and beer at the post Carmel Marathon BBQ. Thanks again.

Sounds like a plan!