3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Seanv2

So MrPhin doesn't have to go back to the Swamp.

I just got back from a ten miler, about to crack open a Smutty Nose IPA and eat some left over curry.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Prince of Fatness

I am high and dry until Friday.  Hmmm, what will I have then.

Until then, here is something for Spaniel.  Last week I brewed a half batch of beer right on the stove, in about 4 hours.  Click.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I am high and dry until Friday.  Hmmm, what will I have then.

Until then, here is something for Spaniel.  Last week I brewed a half batch of beer right on the stove, in about 4 hours.  Click.

Dude yeah, actually I lurk there occasionally and I read through all that the other day.great stuff. Perhaps one day I will quit knocking up the woman and leave some time for my hobbies. sean, ironically I did ten miles in central park today. I should have let you know I was in town but that schedule got really full this time. I had boring bottled sam adams and corona after. I have developed a taste for smithwick's on tap but it is too hot for that now.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

The real question is, what do I put in my kegerator for the month of july?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Seanv2

sean, ironically I did term miles in central park today. I should have let you know I was in town but that schedule got really full this time. I had boring bottled sam adams and corona after. I have developed a taste for smithwick's on tap but it is too hour for that now.

Ah next time we'll get you to Brooklyn for a couple of laps in Prospect Park and beers at my local. Ten beers on tap.

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

The King of Beasts

I got a two 6 packs to toast a good week at 10k feet (124 miles with 2 ok workouts and 1 solid). Boulder Brewing Company - Golden Buffalo and Single Track Copper Ale.

I have drank 2 of each, both nice.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'd be giddy if you got a keg of Abita Amber.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Ostrich runner

Bourbon. Cowboy the fuck up.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Seanv2

I got a two 6 packs to toast a good week at 10k feet (124 miles with 2 ok workouts and 1 solid). Boulder Brewing Company - Golden Buffalo and Single Track Copper Ale.

I have drank 2 of each, both nice.

124 miles? That deserves at least a case.

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Feeling the growl again

Bourbon. Cowboy the fuck up.

Dude, if your ass was going to show I just might do something stupid like that.  We'll have to have an encore in August when you are available.

Ostrich runner

There aren't many weekends to pick from--I'm in Lexington at least half of them now. Meatball should be here around mid-Sept, and I'll be here for at least 6 weeks then. I'm sure the wife will understand that I want to go get drunk and run around a field.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

Meatball

Now that's classic...

Yeah, we'll make it happen sometime...like when meatball is up to a quarter-pounder...if things don't improve soon I may have myself in the doghouse on this event, but my wife is a champ so she will probably just give me parole...

The King of Beasts

124 miles? That deserves at least a case.

we will see what the next few weeks bring.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

obsessor

Kegerator? You went from no beer to "big time" homebrewer?

(Good thread.)

Feeling the growl again

Kegerator? You went from no beer to "big time" homebrewer?

(Good thread.)

Hell, I have no time to home brew.  I had my homemade raspberry wine in the carbuoy for 11 months before I found time to bottle it.  I just sprayed my driveway for the FIRST time last night, the weeds out back were 3 feet tall.

The track for the beer mile, however, has been impeccably maintained all fucking year.

No homebrew in the kegerator.  I am checking a couple more options to find something decent to put in it, my local beer store failed me yesterday and the manager who was supposed to call me back and help me never did.  So I will be driving 1/2 an hour for a decent keg, it appears.

My vineyard is laying down a heavy crop.  I HAVE to catch up so I can process it.

Dude, I have a 300 yard rifle range out my back door and haven't pulled a trigger on a rifle since LAST YEAR.  Something is seriously wrong with that!