3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Good Luck, Candice and Mandy! (Read 297 times)

Didn't see a thread anywhere in here (or Candice in the November race thread).  So good luck, y'all.  Enjoy it!

Are there bib numbers so the stalkers among us can check up on them during the race?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

+2! Good luck to both of you!  I haven't seen any bib numbers.  Hopefully someone will post them here.

Feeling the growl again

Go ladies go!!!!!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Candice is 6334 

Mandy is 9424 

GO MANDY AND CANDICE!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Go get 'em!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Good luck ladies.........Gotta cheer on the Minnesotan though, Go Candice and (Ben).

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Good luck and run well!

steph  

C-R

Run like you stole something!!!!!!!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Run like you stole something!!!!!!!

But do it tomorrow, not today.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Come on Candice! Faster dammit!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.