3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

C-R of the Dead (Read 230 times)

C-R

Alright. I'm back. Lot's of reason (new job, soccer, some family issues, yada yada yada) but no excuses. Hell. I won't give an excuse as this is the Hurtlocker

Spaniel got my ass out for a long run and I think I have my mojo showing signs of a return. If that's not my mojo I'll shoot whatever it is and got hunting for my mojo. It can hide but it will be found.

So here's to all of the call out threads and weight loss threads and beer threads and mile challenges. I'm back. I'm fat. I'm slow and I'm pissed.

Signed - "sick and tired of being pud/wanker or you fill in the fuckin blank

PS - My new motto. The beating will continue until morale improves.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Slo

Welcome back C-R.

Are you still doing the Monkey?

C-R

Welcome back C-R.

Are you still doing the Monkey?

Wouldn't miss it if I had to crawl to the finish.

You?

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Slo

Wouldn't miss it if I had to crawl to the finish.

You?

Damn Straight

DoppleBock

Nice to have you back - Nancy Boy!

I fell down since 9/2 ~ Tweaked achillies 9/9, gave into beer and food and ran the Glacial 50 miler yesterday 20 pounds heavier than I was on 9/2.  It was 53 and rained 3 inches so the extra blubber did come in handy.

That is the main reason I have been scarce in the Hurtlocker.

I think you should do a couple race before Monkey to punish you fat-slow ass.  You have been bad and must be punished.

So what race are you doing?

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

C-R

Nice to have you back - Nancy Boy!

I fell down since 9/2 ~ Tweaked achillies 9/9, gave into beer and food and ran the Glacial 50 miler yesterday 20 pounds heavier than I was on 9/2.  It was 53 and rained 3 inches so the extra blubber did come in handy.

That is the main reason I have been scarce in the Hurtlocker.

I think you should do a couple race before Monkey to punish you fat-slow ass.  You have been bad and must be punished.

So what race are you doing?

Thank you sir may I have another (Animal House reference for the unenlightened)

I knew this was just the sort of kick in the ass I could expect from this crowd and is needed.

Monumental marathon on Nov  6. 

time to nut up.

DoppleBock

I think you need more suffering than that - I think you should do a 5k ASAP and run so hard you puke ... after you get chicked by a woman pushing a double stroller.

Or at a minimum go to the track and run a 5k TT. 

Thank you sir may I have another (Animal House reference for the unenlightened)

I knew this was just the sort of kick in the ass I could expect from this crowd and is needed.

Monumental marathon on Nov  6. 

time to nut up.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Welcome back C-R! Hope I am actually able to make it out to Monkey cause it looks like a GOOD time will be had!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Ostrich runner

Do we have word on Tecumseh yet? I either need to you to show up or I'm going to have to start running my mouth again. I got a good week of motivation out of realizing you aren't in as bad of shape as I thought from your log. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum