3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Pace Bunny? (Read 277 times)

an amazing likeness

Wow. Ask a simple question about the pace bunny, and all the sudden another 1652 miladds how up.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Wow. Ask a simple question about the pace bunny, and all the sudden another 1652 miladds how up.

See what you did?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

The King of Beasts

I like it.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

I think you need 6000+ for A1 and DB to stay on the chart.  Big grin

an amazing likeness

Damn you autocorrect.

"Wow. Ask a simple question about the pace bunny, and all the sudden another 1652 miles show up" was intended.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Dammit. Finn passed me.

MTA: He's the pace potato. Heh.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Dammit. Finn passed me.

MTA: He's the pace potato. Heh.

Better get movin, I'm only 79 miles behind you.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Potatos in front of me and Burnt Toast behind me. I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere Wink

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Potatos in front of me and Burnt Toast behind me. I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere Wink

Do you feel a bit like scrambled eggs in a buffet line?

#artbydmcbride

I'm sneaking up on the milktruck.....Cool

Runners run

Seanv2

Fucking pace bunnies. I cannot wait for this year to be over so that I am no longer constantly reminded of how little I ran.  

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

an amazing likeness

I'm sneaking up on the milktruck.....Cool

You are relentless. Very impressive, and very relentless.

I had hopes that Monkey would slow you down....sadly, not the case.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Better get movin, I'm only 79 miles behind you.

Better get movin, I'm 84 miles ahead of you. Big grin

Better get movin, I'm 84 miles ahead of you. Big grin

wtf, i run an 8 miler today and you pull an 8.5 miler out of your ass, no way in hell I'm catching you at that rate.

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Feeling the growl again

wtf, i run an 8 miler today and you pull an 8.5 miler out of your ass, no way in hell I'm catching you at that rate.

Triples...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills