3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

June Racing Thread (Read 816 times)

In honor of the friggin Olympics I am giving three beers (Gold, Silver, Bronze) this month.

Gold - Tea Olive for a 13 imute 50K improvement in what had to be some nasty heat in SC. - Chimay Blue

Silver - Tony P for his double - La Fin Du Monde

Bronze - CliveF for the 5k PR - Bells Two Hearted

Well done and you can come pick up your awards at the Spaniel Beer Mile in 7/14. If you don't show, we'll drink it for ya.

Thanks, C-R!  When I saw some of the times people were posting in June, I knew several were worthier than my little 5k PR.  I'll happily accept a bronze, though!

I'd like to donate that Two-Hearted to the fine folks at the Beer Mile, as I'll not be in attendance. (Freaking work!)

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Hey thanks man! I didn't make it to the Beer Mile, so hopefully someone was able to put the La Fin Du Monde to good use!

In honor of the friggin Olympics I am giving three beers (Gold, Silver, Bronze) this month.

Gold - Tea Olive for a 13 imute 50K improvement in what had to be some nasty heat in SC. - Chimay Blue

Silver - Tony P for his double - La Fin Du Monde

Bronze - CliveF for the 5k PR - Bells Two Hearted

Well done and you can come pick up your awards at the Spaniel Beer Mile in 7/14. If you don't show, we'll drink it for ya.