3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE FUCKING HURTLOCKER (Read 339 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

ALL I FUCKING SEE ARE FUCKING WEIGHT LOSS THREADS AND RAH RAH RAH RACING THREADS. CRIPES PEOPLE, WHERE IS THE RAW UNADULTERATED SUFFERING??? WTF!?!?

Feeling the growl again

ALL I FUCKING SEE ARE FUCKING WEIGHT LOSS THREADS AND RAH RAH RAH RACING THREADS. CRIPES PEOPLE, WHERE IS THE RAW UNADULTERATED SUFFERING??? WTF!?!?

I am too busy running my ass off and putting my treadmill in the hurtlocker.  Although I did take time to give Hoppity a good boot in the ass the other day.

I've been hurting myself every day with various apparently chronic injuries I am running through but I didn't think everyone needed to hear me whine about it.  Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

bhearn

I've been hurting myself every day with various apparently chronic injuries I am running through but I didn't think everyone needed to hear me whine about it.  Smile

Ditto

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

This.

steph  

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You're trying to get the ALL-CAPS BADGE, aren't you Trent.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Slo

You're trying to get the ALL-CAPS BADGE, aren't you Trent.

Do stars come in CAPS?

DoppleBock

Being fat hurts - I hate you!

PS - You ran more miles than I did last week.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

DoppleBock

I have been doing jazzercise in my yoga pants -

I am too busy running my ass off and putting my treadmill in the hurtlocker.  Although I did take time to give Hoppity a good boot in the ass the other day.

Yeah, and my arse is still feeling it too.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

The King of Beasts

I have been doing jazzercise in my yoga pants -

I am not surprised.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The King of Beasts

Trent,

Go fuck yourself.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

C-R

If you have enough time to post this crap then you wasted time you could have been running Tinkerbell.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

DoppleBock

Hey Sunshine

You running Leadville this year ... The only way I am running Superior 100M is if you enter and we can run holding hands ...

I am not surprised.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

SHUT UP AND SEND BEER!!!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

SHUT UP AND SEND BEER!!!

WHISKY. NOT BEER.

AND SINGLE MALT, NONE OF THAT BLENDED CRAP.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."