3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Shameless Plug (Read 46 times)

C-R

Hey Hurtlocker people. Carmel marathon is running a special through Cinco de Mayo. $37 for the full. Its a solid course and a decent race (ignoring the three fails from the group in here) and at $37 is a steal.

2014 registration is now LIVE and surprise, we moved our date one week earlier to Saturday, April 12th, 2014 for the 4th annual Carmel Marathon Weekend!  The date shift is because of the Easter holiday being observed the 3rd week in April and we did not want to compete with the Kentucky Derby Marathon or Country Music Marathon in Nashville. 

Here are the our Thank You! registration fees available only until

midnight, Sunday, May 5th:

~

Carmel Marathon = $37

Half Marathon = $30

KeyBank 8K = $20

Marathon Relay = $120/team 

They are using Get Me Registered.

https://secure.getmeregistered.com/get_information.php?event_id=8147

And Yes - I registered for the full this time.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

And Yes - I registered for the full this time.

No Boston?

This is a great deal and I'd probably register today for that, if I were not doing Boston.  I can also vouch for the race.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

bhearn

No Boston?

This is a great deal and I'd probably register today for that, if I were not doing Boston.  I can also vouch for the race.

That's nine whole days before Boston. Last long run.

C-R

I plan on doing both. This is the hurtlocker or did I get lost in one of the RW threads

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

I plan on doing both. This is the hurtlocker or did I get lost in one of the RW threads

For fuck's sake man, that IS hardcore.

At least you are running the flat, less abusive one first.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I was looking for a spring marathon.  This is only a 2.5 hour drive for me.  I'm in for the full.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
              Emil Zatopek

flarunner

"Back home again, in Indiana..."

In for the half.