3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Beer-30 yet? (Read 574 times)

Feeling the growl again

Guys, it's Friday, is it beer-30 yet?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Can't come soon enough.  I threw some quality units in the fridge last night, and they are calling me.  Also tonight I am bottling a small batch of nut brown ale.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

For beer-30 today we have the following.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

For beer 30 today, I have a mandatory conference call scheduled from 6-8 pm. Fickin West Coast offices.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

For beer-30 today we have the following.

It is a good thing you posted the selection.  I have not stopped at the store yet and we would have been doubled up on the Trois Pistoles.  I will get some Fin du Monde if they have it, as a compliment.

I have transportation...should be epic....we'll try not to land you in the doghouse.

You need any food to go with the gumbo, let me know.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Feeling the growl again

For beer 30 today, I have a mandatory conference call scheduled from 6-8 pm. Fickin West Coast offices.

Job foul.  Someone else make the call on proceed or delay of game. 

C-R

Job foul.  Someone else make the call on proceed or delay of game. 

Delay of game for me. And boy am I happy about it. Angry

However, it does keep a roof over our head, food on the table and clothes on our backs. So there's that.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Damn...downer.  Oh well.  Another time.  I bottled my wine last night, so at least I have enough of the dregs left over to keep me warm tonight.

Prince of Fatness

Some of what I have to choose from tonight.....

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Some of what I have to choose from tonight.....

I don't understand this "choose" concept.

Prince of Fatness

I don't understand this "choose" concept.

Note the word "some".  "Some" brings "choose" into the equation.  If I drank all of the beer that is in my fridge in one night I would not be able to walk upstairs to go to bed.  That was a sampling.

Not at it at all. 

Hawt and sexy

I'm more of a Captain and Coke girl myself. It just hit noon here. I guess I can drink.

I'm touching your pants.

Feeling the growl again

If I drank all of the beer that is in my fridge in one night I would not be able to walk upstairs to go to bed. 

You would have no need to make it upstairs.  A drunk man can sleep anywhere.

Prince of Fatness

It's go time baby!  I am sipping on a Terrapin Wake N Bake Coffee Stout right now.  Yum!

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I'm sipping the dreg wine now....beer-30 is on hold until tomorrow.

I did pick up some really good stuff for tomorrow though.