3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

April 2013 Racing Thread (Read 72 times)

Okay, I think that about wraps up April. Holler if I missed anything. Not sure if this means I get to award the beer for the month, but if I do, it goes to Gville Kevin. Damn hard work paid off under tough circumstances.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Feeling the growl again

Okay, I think that about wraps up April. Holler if I missed anything. Not sure if this means I get to award the beer for the month, but if I do, it goes to Gville Kevin. Damn hard work paid off under tough circumstances.

If you ran the thread, you award the beer.  If I ever meet the recipient for any month (whether I ran it or not) I will pay up.  But if you meet them first I hope you will be gracious enough to do so.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Absolutely. Full disclosure, I did very briefly meet Kevin on the starting line at Baystate last fall. I would've bought him a beer that day but by the time I got to the Beer Works post-race he was already heading out the door. I should've run faster heh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Wrong month dummy!!!
          bhearn

Yeah, I think you are a bit late for April.

Congrats, Kevin!  Great time!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Hey, sweet! I almost missed this...been on vacation all week. But back now, and ready to fire up another marathon (why? why am I doing this to myself) cycle...

Anyway, thanks. Yep, met Greg at the start line, and saw him as we were leaving. Hopefully we'll cross again at another new england race at some point in the future...

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
                C-R

Proper call Greg. Well done  Gville.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/