10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

Time for a Team Competition (Read 486 times)

Picking up on an idea from Steven Taylor from earlier this year... - how about adding in a bit of team competition to this group?

Go to the spreadsheet  here and pick your world region from the drop down list next to your name - or if you can't figure it out then post your country/region in this thread and I'll update the sheet.  

MTA: Modified spreadsheet link - hopefully this one is open to edit.

The outcome will be to update these team progress charts:

Or browse through the whole series of charts by clicking on the sheet markers for the spreadsheet here

Running - cheaper than therapy

Permissions on the spreadsheet don't seem to allow me to do that. (I'm Europe).

I don't have permission to see the spreadsheet - put me down as NZ Smile

Geoff

Great stuff Ian.  

Regarding permissions to edit the spreadsheet, I think you may need to be logged into your Google account, if you have one.   I could be wrong though.

Steve
          My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

Regarding permissions to edit the spreadsheet, I think you may need to be logged into your Google account, if you have one.   I could be wrong though.

It's not just that - as I am logged into my google account.

It's not just that - as I am logged into my google account.

Well, I'm stumped.   I was able to edit the sheet and I don't think I had any special permissions though I was logged into my Google Apps account.   You've probably noticed that Ian has already associated you with Europe.

Steve
              My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

Well, I'm stumped.   I was able to edit the sheet and I don't think I had any special permissions though I was logged into my Google Apps account.   You've probably noticed that Ian has already associated you with Europe.

I would notice if I could see the spreadsheet! Smile

Incidentally I've noticed weirdness with google spreadsheet permissions before. I tried to give my sister-in-law permissions to read a spreadsheet and we just couldn't get it to work for her, despite the fact that it worked fine for a couple of other people.

I would notice if I could see the spreadsheet! Smile

Incidentally I've noticed weirdness with google spreadsheet permissions before. I tried to give my sister-in-law permissions to read a spreadsheet and we just couldn't get it to work for her, despite the fact that it worked fine for a couple of other people.

Well I'm a bit stumped. I have got something wrong and its all not quite working properly for everyone. 

If you can't edit the sheet then we'll move to plan B - just post your region in this thread and I'll update the list. I've created them by major global regions: AsiaAustralia and Oceania, Central America and the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East and North Africa, North America, South America, Sub-Saharan Africa.

Hah - well I clicked the link again and now I can see it. I don't know if you changed something, or it's some weirdness at google's end, or ... something?

Hah - well I clicked the link again and now I can see it. I don't know if you changed something, or it's some weirdness at google's end, or ... something?

I did change the link address in the initial posting. I think it was pointing to a private copy of the sheet rather than a "published" one.

I'm in the learning stage with Google Spreadsheets and sometimes the newbie shines through.

#artbydmcbride

Southern California here

Runners run

I can't enter details, so put me down as Australia.

I can't enter details, so put me down as Australia.

Done

I tried again with the Google sheet configuration and updated the link in the main post - or here it is in full:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkJ99_WhRXY2dGgzZmtldXFILXZkSVFUUWhBTFdRdGc&hl=en_GB&authkey=CI-suJAJ