10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

It's still quiet... (Read 291 times)

in here.

Has anyone got anything to report?

I'm happy to report two PBs in the last 6 weeks, thanks in part to keeping up with the demands of 10k a day:

Marathon 2:38.48

1/2 Marathon 1:12:10

Wow. Congrats!  

I'll be doing my second marathon of the year at Grandmas in a couple weeks. Hopefully with a PR in tow.

#artbydmcbride

I'm still trying to catch the bunny!

Runners run

I'm running Edinburgh marathon on Sunday - hoping to break 3:15 or if that doesn't happen beat my PR of 3:21. After that it'll be a couple of weeks off running so probably the bunny will catch me!

#artbydmcbride

Good luck pr100!  Run happy!  Smile

Runners run

How did you go in the Edinburgh Marathon PR100?

I lived in Edinburgh for a few years, and did a 10k race there as my first foray back into running after about 18 years off! It was cold. It was hilly. It was a great race.

How did you go in the Edinburgh Marathon PR100?

I lived in Edinburgh for a few years, and did a 10k race there as my first foray back into running after about 18 years off! It was cold. It was hilly. It was a great race.

3:22:20. It was a really hot day and I was trying for 3:15. I was on pace with about 10km to go but I couldn't hold it together over that last quarter. Frustratingly I also missed a PR by about a minute. Still I had a good weekend up in Edinburgh, but that two spring marathons in a row (Paris last year) that have been far too hot - hoping for cooler weather for my next marathon!

#artbydmcbride

Heat seems to be affecting marathons more and more.   Pretty soon we'll all be checking out those Alaska marathons after all.   Big grin

Runners run

Qwen

Just reached the mark today with still 4 months to go Big grin. A massive improvement over previous years and nearly 4 months earlier than last year which was my highest total ever.

Will be pushing on to try to get to 5200 this year.

xhristopher

It sure is quiet. Steven, have you left us?