10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

Time for a Team Competition (Read 486 times)

I tried again with the Google sheet configuration and updated the link in the main post - or here it is in full:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkJ99_WhRXY2dGgzZmtldXFILXZkSVFUUWhBTFdRdGc&hl=en_GB&authkey=CI-suJAJ

Request for permission sent!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Request for permission sent!

Permission granted. I'm not sure why this needs to be done for some people, but not others - I expect there is some dark secret about Google Spreadsheets that I just don't know enough about. 

Unfortunately even giving you permission to edit the spreadsheet won't get your name on the charts and reports as your running log is private - and is invisible to the Google spreadsheet script that reads the running logs. If you want to take your rightful place on the leader board, and run for your team then your log will need to be public. 

If you want to set this then select "Options" from close to the top right of the screen, then "My Log Preferences" and select the option "Allow everyone to see my running log". If you want to retain some sense of privacy then *do* select the options to "Keep my new maps private unless I explicitly allow them to be public", and to "Keep my training log weight information private"

Running - cheaper than therapy

Permission granted. I'm not sure why this needs to be done for some people, but not others - I expect there is some dark secret about Google Spreadsheets that I just don't know enough about. 

Unfortunately even giving you permission to edit the spreadsheet won't get your name on the charts and reports as your running log is private - and is invisible to the Google spreadsheet script that reads the running logs. If you want to take your rightful place on the leader board, and run for your team then your log will need to be public. 

If you want to set this then select "Options" from close to the top right of the screen, then "My Log Preferences" and select the option "Allow everyone to see my running log". If you want to retain some sense of privacy then *do* select the options to "Keep my new maps private unless I explicitly allow them to be public", and to "Keep my training log weight information private"

My log is now open to members of my groups Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson