10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

Another week over (7 - 13 Mar, 2011) (Read 336 times)

Stats for the week 7 - 13 Mar, 2011.

Just a 70 km week for me.   Would have preferred more but other things got in the way.

Steve
    My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

jpdeaux

Ended on a tough 21/13 weekend combo, but with a light week coming up.

A bit down on what I wanted to do this week, I started out badly at the beginning of the week, and then I didn't want to push it at the end because I wanted to be fresh for a race yesterday. Still the race went well so it's not all bad. At least I did more than the dingo.

4 weeks to Paris from yesterday. I'm away for 3 days hiking and fine food and wine with the wife at the weekend so mileage won't be big Fri/Sat/Sun, so I should try and put in some decent miles before then... not sure exactly how to organise the week. Probably easy today, tempo tomorrow, easy Wednesday, long run Thursday, and then whatever shortish running I find time for over the weekend.

jeffdonahue

Cutback week for me, so I fell behind.  I think I'm only about a day and a half ahead of the bunny/dingo right now - which I will probably lose tomorrow but regain later in the week - hoping to gain a few miles on him this week in total.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Between taper & recovery mileage is low, but not really concerned.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

92km, marathon training still going well and I have almost caught that damn bunny, should have him by the end of the week!

jpdeaux

92km, marathon training still going well and I have almost caught that damn bunny, should have him by the end of the week!

Hey, nice shoes.

Hey, nice shoes.

Why thankyou, they are my Adidas Adizero XT Trail shoes, they are fantastic!