10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

The week just gone (31 Jan - 6 Feb, 2011) - Post mortem (Read 477 times)

Here's this week's (31 Jan - 6 Feb, 2011) stats or leader board, call it what you want.

The week hasn't yet finished as it's still only Sunday afternoon here in Australia but I've already been for my Sunday run and for me the week is over, running wise.

I'm happy with my 107 km, keeps me ahead of the bunny.   The more k's ahead now (and building) the more I've got to play with later in the year, maybe (if injury or illness hits).

Steve
    My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

95km this week. For various reasons I didn't do the mileage I'd hoped for. Which is turning into a bit of a habit. But still, more than the pace bunny....

Here, bunny bunny bunny...

pfriese

Snow and snow shoveling allowed the bunny to pass me this week. I should pass him back next week.

Paul

Gotcha!

I have a race next weekend, so the varmit might pass me back. We'll see.

Biggest ever week for me last week @ 112km - making it 6 out of the last 7 weeks over 100km.

It's "building base" time for me and the bunny is disappearing in the rear vision mirror. I'm just hoping that the body holds together and I can keep going.

Running - cheaper than therapy

jeffdonahue

I still stayed ahead of him this week and gained a fwe miles, but not as many as I had planned. 

Work, a leaking roof and a leaking dishwasher had me pretty much laid up for Saturday so I missed a 9 miler that really would have helped me gain a little more on the little rodent. 

MTA - it looks like we are really close to pushing that bunny back down to the second page.  Keep it up everyone.

#artbydmcbride

Racing this week set me up well ahead of the furry lil devil.   Wink

Runners run

xhristopher

I beat the scrappy lil' dingo by only 1.8 km. Close call.

I kicked some serious furry ass last week with my highest weekly total ever of 60 miles or 96.56 km.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

#artbydmcbride

Very nice running, ya'll!  Especially during a winter like this!

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Very nice running, ya'll!  Especially during a winter like this!

With all the sunshine and the lack of roof rakes?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

#artbydmcbride

And floods and cyclones!

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

And floods and cyclones!

Ah, so you got cross-training and sprints in. Excellent.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Bugger! A freakish, non-running, accident has left me with a calf tear. It will take the Bunny 10 days to catch me. With luck, it won't get too far ahead.