10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

What nationality is the bunny? (Read 801 times)

MrH

An important and very serious question ... what timezone should the bunny be in?. Have the Aussies got an unfair head start?

Yeah, I know it might even out at the end of the year but that's moot at this time.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

L Train

I'm pretty sure Eric has banned religion threads.

MrH

I'm pretty sure Eric has banned religion threads.

Being Australian is more of an affliction than a religion.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

A quick calculation using the swamp bunny's progress would indicate that the bunny has a UK accent.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I reckon you guys have the advantage.   You at least see what mileage we've run in advance and can then decide to run that one extra mile or so.

Steve
            My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

I reckon you guys have the advantage.   You at least see what mileage we've run in advance and can then decide to run that one extra mile or so.

Damn, I'm mixing my units, I should be referring to them as km's.

Steve

MrH

A quick calculation using the swamp bunny's progress would indicate that the bunny has a UK accent.

Eh ... Go Wildcats?

The process is the goal.

MrH

Going the extra km doesn't sound quite as idiomatic.

The process is the goal.

Eh ... Go Wildcats?

I'm not sure what the reference refers to. But those wildcats better watch the F out.

And kilometerage.

MrH

I'm not sure what the reference refers to. 

Not a basketball fan? It was a joke especially for the Australians.

Anyway, which one is a UK accent?

The process is the goal.

Not a basketball fan? It was a joke especially for the Australians.

I can't figure out the reference either (I'm from Oz).    Just don't mention the cricket.

Steve

You know, the ones where they sound like funny english speakers that are not from Australia.

I don't have a favorite, so you can pick one, as long as the bunny lives in GMT.

Kalsarikännit

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/mammals/marsupial/Bilbyprintout.shtml

Maybe Eric will give us a pace bandicoot..  It would be very Australianish.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/mammals/marsupial/Bilbyprintout.shtml

Maybe Eric will give us a pace bandicoot..  It would be very Australianish.

I'd prefer a pace kangaroo, now that's very, very Australian.

Steve