10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

What nationality is the bunny? (Read 801 times)

MrH

A pace dingo would keep parents of young kids on their toes.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

L Train

A pace dingo would keep parents of young kinds on their toes.

WG could probably benefit from a pace turtle. 

MrH

Not a single person in the group called Bruce or Sheila. Very disappointing.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Kalsarikännit

I'd prefer a pace kangaroo, now that's very, very Australianish.

No can do.  It doesn't have bunny ears.

And don't mess with my new word.  It's hard work improving the English language.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Kalsarikännit

WG could probably benefit from a pace turtle. 

I do have a pace turtle.  Right now I am ahead of him.

An important and very serious question ... what timezone should the bunny be in?. Have the Aussies got an unfair head start?

Yeah, I know it might even out at the end of the year but that's moot at this time.

Nationality is unimportant. The real question is, what class is the bunny. I think the bunny should be proletariate all the way. Smile

L Train

I do have a pace turtle.  Right now I am ahead of him.

I imagine the fact that you will be running 100K this weekend won't hurt your progress against said bunny.  We'll see where you are at the end of March given your periodontal disease or whatever you have going.

MrH

Nationality is unimportant. The real question is, what class is the bunny. I think the bunny should be proletariate all the way. Smile

I'm not so sure ... the bunny is in control his running, and by proxy is controlling our behavior. The bunny is the bourgeoisie.

The process is the goal.

Kalsarikännit

I am 90 percent sure that I won't be racing. I'm bummed. I love that race. The peroneal tendinitis is ridiculous. My gum disease is also no laughing matter.

Purdey

Self anointed title

You have tendinitis of the perineum?  Damn.  Rest up girl.

an amazing likeness

A pace Dingo!  No, seriously...can we get a pace dingo.  That would be so, so, so very neat.

All of us straggler types can scatter off into the distance yelling...."The dingo ate my km's, the dingo took my miles!" ...all in a very badly done Aussie accent.

I'm very excited about this possibility.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

A pace Dingo!  No, seriously...can we get a pace dingo.  That would be so, so, so very neat.

All of us straggler types can scatter off into the distance yelling...."The dingo ate my km's, the dingo took my miles!" ...all in a very badly done Aussie accent.

I'm very excited about this possibility.

Classic.

Steve
                          My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

I'm not so sure ... the bunny is in control his running, and by proxy is controlling our behavior. The bunny is the bourgeoisie.

But how does that tell us the Bunny's relation to the means of labor? I suppose we might consider him a boss and therefore petite bourgeoisie.

Kalsarikännit

You have tendinitis of the perineum?  Damn.  Rest up girl.

That taint funny.

Purdey

Self anointed title