50 States

The 50 States List (Read 89 times)

I feel lost, I don't have another state until November when I head to Arkansas.   I shouldn't complain though,  this year so far has been so much fun, although a bit costly with Sedona, AZ, Vernonia, OR, and the Keys, FL.  I need time to replenish my account!  

Michelle

Chantilly75

Minnesota is done. (Fans24)

"dancing on the path and singing, now you got away,

you can reach the goals you set from now on, every day"

Sonata Arctica

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Good job!

Putin told me how to vote.

Mike E

MM #5615

Vermont is done with the VT50 last Sunday.  It just about killed me, but it's done.

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Illinois is done with Quad Cities Marathon (2 weeks ago). 10 down, 40 more to go.

Docket_Rocket

I got IL in with the Chicago Marathon 10/12 (a year later due to surgery but it's done!)

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mike E

MM #5615

I got my 34th state done, last Sunday, in Reno, Nevada...the Downtown River Run.  Nice course.

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Got MA with the Boston Marathon.

Chantilly75

Nice!

"dancing on the path and singing, now you got away,

you can reach the goals you set from now on, every day"

Sonata Arctica

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Wow! I didn't post here for a while. I added MI (Grand Rapids last October) abd Iowa (run4troops 2 weeks ago) to reach 13 states so far.

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Added Georgia to the list. 14 down 36 more to go.

Docket_Rocket

I added IN last weekend.  Not sure if I posted, but I added LA earlier this year, then OH.  Due to my husband's illness (brain tumor, surgery, etc.), we missed a couple of states this year but we are back on track for 2017!

So, I should have now:

CA, FL, IL, IN, LA, NV, NY, OH, VA, DC, and Puerto Rico (I don't think it counts for the 50 but I'll be shooting for 51. Big grin)

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

I forgot to mention I added OH last month with Athens marathon. I'm at 15 now.

Docket_Rocket

I have a new state: WA.  Hubby screwed up our flights last year so he had to take me back there to get the state I missed.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

I have a new state: WA.  Hubby screwed up our flights last year so he had to take me back there to get the state I missed.

Which marathon? How was it? I still need to run WA.