52 in 52

Week 13 tally (Read 518 times)

12, A Solitary Vice 9, BadDawg 6, zoom-zoom 3, CarlA 3, Murphy996 3, RosesRevenge
    put me down for another. Struggled through 14 miles this afternoon.
    Nicely done, +1 for Murphy. I had hoped to get two today, but the weather conditions for the Eastern States 20 Miler were pretty bad, so I decided to settle for one and call it a day. I better get a double on Patriots Day, hopefully under much better weather conditions. Bring on the taper.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

16 tonight. Im on a roll. Hopin g toavoid the crash and burn until after my marathon.
        16 tonight. Im on a roll. Hopin g toavoid the crash and burn until after my marathon.
        Go Murph! And go the rest of you quiet people too! (I can only assume you're so busy running you have no time for foolish things like 'puter keyboards)

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Michael Bennett

1 more for the Kiwi. Chur chur everyone ("chur" you won't find on Wiki but it roughly equals "Good on you")
            1 more for the Kiwi. Chur chur everyone ("chur" you won't find on Wiki but it roughly equals "Good on you")
            Chur chur ASV, +1 for the Kiwi.

E.J.

Roses Revenge

And go the rest of you quiet people too! (I can only assume you're so busy running you have no time for foolish things like 'puter keyboards)
              Don't know about anybody else, but I'm tapering this week. Not that I've done anything much to taper from, but I do have a race on Saturday.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Carl A

Got in an 18-miler early Sunday morning, which puts me at 3 halves for the year so far.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Roses Revenge

Okay. 26.2 + on Saturday, so that gives me two more and three for the year.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have 6, thus far.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nice work guys, many miles to go before we rest. Smile

E.J.

Im on the shelf...back problem. Went out for my long run sunday, only made it 2 miles +1 walking. Im hopeful that Im im good to run again Sunday..marathon is just over 3 weeks out.
                          Bad timing Murph, hope you heal quickly and well.

E.J.

this thread needs more pub. I should tally 2 on Sunday with my marathon. Havent ran since my last post.
                              this thread needs more pub.
                              You are absolutely correct Mr Murphy, taper madness and Boston have had me out of commission for a while. Sorry for the slackness, I'll get on it as soon as possible.

E.J.

Just stumbled across this group - it fits nicely with my target so I'm IN. I've just made a custom graph so I can keep track of where I'm up to: My graph SO - YTD I've clocked up 21 (one ahead of target)

Running - cheaper than therapy