52 in 52

Bunny passed me (Read 112 times)

jeffdonahue

Bunny passed me.  I have a 10 miler this weekend, so with warmup and cooldown I should get in the HM distance.  After that I will start a new training cycle (just not sure if it's for a marathon or a 5K) so I should be back to some long slow distances and get some more in.

jpdeaux

I was a bit shocked to see myself still ahead, considering my running of late. Today's felt a little more normal, so maybe hopefully that's a trend in the right direction.

xhristopher

Same here. Had my shoes laid out for 16 last Sunday and woke up with the stomach bug.

$55 says I'll get one next Sunday since I just signed up for two laps of what Jeff's doing. No warm up or cool down for me.

jeffdonahue

Same here. Had my shoes laid out for 16 last Sunday and woke up with the stomach bug.

$55 says I'll get one next Sunday since I just signed up for two laps of what Jeff's doing. No warm up or cool down for me.

What pace are you running at?  Maybe we can run together if you're not going too fast.

I'm only doing the 10 so maybe the difference in mileage will even us out on pace.  Smile

xhristopher

Jeff, you will be much faster than me on Sunday. Just be sure to leave some food for me at the finish.