52 in 52

2012 (Read 282 times)

jpdeaux on pace to kick ass and set a new record, rockin' the new year!

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jpdeaux

A flash in the pan I'm sure, my friend.

xhristopher

Just for you folks, I shuffled a 3.25 mile warmup before my 10 miler Sunday. Don't feel special though, I own the benefits of the extra mileage.

jpdeaux

And said ten miler looked pretty darn good.

jeffdonahue

And said ten miler looked pretty darn good.

+1

I have a 10 miler in about a month in Salem and I hope I can come within a minute of your time.

xhristopher

I'm just lucky that the race date happened to line up with a good day for running and I got maximum reward out of the little I've been putting in. We can't always call our shots.

I really liked the race distance.

Jeff, that Black Cat event looks interesting. It would be a good opportunity to get a strong 20 in with company and support. Of course, Stu's is the same day. The 8AM start in Salem vs. the 11AM start in Clinton would probably be the tie breaker. Yesterday, as soon as I parked at Cape Elizabeth High, my wife texted that my son just puked. She had a long day.

xhristopher

Congrats BadDawg, now on his second lap.

Kalsarikännit

Congrats, BadDawg.  You constantly inspire and impress me.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Thanks lady and gentlemen!  I don't usually do two Spring marathons, but the Boston Massacre had me making an exception to the rule.  Took me a little longer to get my legs back under me after Sugarloaf, but I'm starting to feel pretty good again.  Just in time to ramp up for Steamtown and mangle myself again.  Woohoo!

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

xhristopher

Just looked and realized I need to run 12 halfs by the end of the year to finish. While doable, I don't see it happening. Therefore, unless Troyw is going to run 14 it's a two man battle for first looser.

You don't have to worry about me.  I will probably only get 5 more in before the end of the year.