52 in 52

2013 (Read 128 times)

Best of luck with your marathon Damaris!  We will expect a very thorough report.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Woopee.. I've managed to tick over the 21.1km mark today.

Oh just realised Smile I'm supposed to do it all on the same day ... and at least one every week.

Baby steps I know - but I'll get there again.

Running - cheaper than therapy

Easing back into it is smart Ian.  That's deserving of congratulations, since smart doesn't tend to be a common trait among runners.  Keep it rollin'!

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Docket_Rocket

Oh, don't worry about that.  I tend to write long race reports.  Will the blog post do or do you want a special one just for you?

This one will not be for a PR but I'm sure to have fun!

Best of luck with your marathon Damaris!  We will expect a very thorough report.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Oops, I forgot to post the RR from the race.  Here is the RR.  It's also in my blog but this link should take you to the RR I posted on the RA group Beginners & Beyond.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page