52 in 52

I'm back at it again (Read 187 times)

Wopee!! finally made it back to finish a HM distance run - so BadDawg you have some company again as you go for 52 in 52.

I'm hoping that the injuries that have plaged me since May are gone and I I can get back into regular HM runs. I just need to do one every week until the end of the year, and a double for 3/4 of them and I'll still make the target. 

Easy Smile ?

Running - cheaper than therapy

GREAT to hear you're back at it Ian!  Not so sure about easy, but half the fun is in the trying.  More important that you stay off the bench, that is always priority number one for me.  I had an unfortunate encounter with a lawnmower blade a while back, and taking ten days off from running was driving me batty.

I do find this strangely motivational, and I think I have a pretty good chance of making it.  I got two today, which means I need 13 more.  God willing my final training run will get me two, as will my marathon on October 11th.  Toss in a random 13.1 here and there and I'll have something to celebrate at the end of the year.

Happy running to you, thanks for posting.  Smile

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.